Wye Saddle Bag - Conker
A classic, practical handbag.
* Currently out of stock. We have had some requests for pre-order and are in the process of checking with our Manufacturer to confirm a date. Please check back on Tuesday 1st Dec.
One of our most classic styles, the Wye Saddle Bag, has pure clean lines but with soft styling. It is a bag made special through quality and detail but at the same time is highly practical. It can fit a book, a bottle of water, wallet, keys and a small make up bag amongst other things. The back pocket is big enough for cards or a travel pass.
The leather is beautiful and will be appreciated by true leather and texture lovers. A crafted finish and thoughtful details show true workmanship.
This is a stylish bag that will work with many and varied outfits.
Size & Details
- Large zipped interior pocket.
- Small back exterior slip pocket.
- Made in England from soft, thick grainy veg tan leather.
- Solid brass hardware.
- Magnetic popper fastening.
- H 20.5cm x W 30.5cm x D 7cm
- Adjustable cross body strap. 113cm at shortest, 123cm at longest.
Leather & Care
This product is made from thick, grainy veg tan Italian leather. Variations in the leather are an inherent feature of this natural material and should be embraced as contributing to the unique nature of the product. The leather will mark and change colour easily and over time, taking on a rich and characterful patina.
Please be careful with biros and denim that can stain your leather product and are hard to remove.
It is advised to add a leather food to the product a few times a year, or when needed. This keeps the product supple and stops it from drying out, as well as evening out any stains. We recommend waterproofing your bag before use.